Sales Development Representative - Hybrid in MN or UT
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Arcserve is seeking an entrepreneurial, goal-orientated Sales
Development Representative. Our culture fosters hard work,
individual accountability, and execution. We're looking for
motivated self-starters interested in working in a fast-paced and
dynamic sales environment to help promote and sell our
comprehensive Data Recovery and Backup software solutions. Our
Sales Development Representatives will be asked to generate,
develop, and manage initial business relationships through our
marketing programs, inbound leads, and outbound prospecting calls.
The Arcserve Sales team has a strong track record of internal
progression and promotions. This role can be located near our
offices in Eden Prairie, MN or Draper, UT (hybrid). Essential Job
- Contact prospective customers by using the Arcserve CRM tool to
reach marketing generated prospects or prospective customers via
business directories and other list sources.
- Contact new prospects via phone and email to discuss their
needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific
products and services.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as
lead qualification, selling strategies or marketing
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in
prospective client companies.
- Maintain account records in Arcserve Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up
to the minute on both industry trends and internal product
- Research emerging technologies, trends, and competitive
- Ensure qualification targets/ objectives are achieved monthly,
quarterly and annually.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or
related field or an equivalent combination of skills, knowledge,
- One plus years of sales and/or customer facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers and end users via
- Deliver quality client service to customers.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships. Travel: up to 20%
Arcserve is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Arcserve, Eden Prairie , Sales Development Representative - Hybrid in MN or UT, Sales , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!