Company: Phillips & Temro Industries
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 21, 2022
DescriptionRESONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for completing tasks associated with pricing,
including but not limited to:
- Maintains pricing data in SAP and electronic files.
- Maintains master list of customer price file
- Generates customer pricing.
- Provides pricing to customer service and works with account
managers to ensure clear communication of intended pricing for
individual customer requests.
- Utilizes database(s) and ERP to obtain pertinent customer
- Maintains databases and activity logs of pricing files and
organizes supporting documentation including customer contracts and
terms and conditions.
- Updates scheduling agreements with account managers, sales and
- Monitors and maintains customer forecasts working with account
managers, sales and production.
- Yearly adjustment of customer schedule agreements
- Works with sales on budget analysis and projections
- Maintains key customer information in CRM system
- Provides ad hoc sales analysis upon request and updates monthly
- Coordinates EDI testing with customer and internal
- Maintains high-level familiarity with system/business
application capabilities (SAP, CRM, etc.) and make recommendations
about potential integration or functionality, including retention
and tracking of customer pricing communication.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; excellent Excel
- Analytical skills to interpret sales data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, work in a fast-paced environment,
ability to multi-task and possess detailed project management
EducationBachelors of Business Administration (required)
ExperienceSAP-business enterprise system preferred (preferred)
5 years: Relevant Analyst experience (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Phillips & Temro Industries, Eden Prairie , Sales Analyst, Sales , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!