Maintenance Line Technician - 2nd Shift - $5,000 Sign On bonus!
Company: E.A. Sween
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are looking for a Line Maintenance Technician to join our 2nd
Shift team at E. A. Sween.
The Line Maintenance Technician is an advanced level position that
requires support of all production equipment and production lines.
This role is in a fast-paced food manufacturing facility that is
making entry into automatizing its production processes.
Hours for this role are 3pm-1:30am Monday-Thursday, mandatory OT
every other Friday.
Pay for this role is $27-$32/hr with a $1.25 shift differential. We
are also offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus to be paid: $1250 after 30
days, $1250 after 60 days and $2500 after 120 days.
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Duties will include the following. Other duties may be
- Provide training and assistance to Line Technicians on all
production equipment, participate in active knowledge
- Provide back up support for Production Support Technician
including equipment set-up/teardown and change overs as
- Ability to work with outside vendors to improve current
processes or find future process improvements
- Display an advanced understanding and aptitude of mechanical
processes and procedures while troubleshooting equipment
- Display an advanced understanding and aptitude of pneumatic
processes and procedures while troubleshooting equipment.
- Ability to read schematics and interpret circuits design and
component functions within the circuit
- Help to build the PM procedures for all production
- Complete Work Orders in CMMS for all work performed in a timely
- Use Redzone at a high level to communicate with fellow
co-workers and cross functional teams
- Must maintain good attendance, GMP and Safety records
- Understand your responsibility in protecting the safety and
quality of our food through proper GMPs
- Lead internal projects designed at reducing manual labor
- Take an active role in new equipment design/install
- Work with other departments to ensure repairs are completed on
- Have good communication skills
- Be proficient at Microsoft Word, Google Drive and
- Ability to manage time and workload efficiently and
- Highly proficient at electrical troubleshooting and logic
- High level understanding of pneumatic components and circuit
- Maintenance activities are conducted in a food safety certified
environment so previous food experience is strongly
- Must have used a CMMS or similar process in the past for all
- Five years previous Maintenance Technician experience or two
years' maintenance experience and a completion of a technical
- Must submit and receive satisfactory results on criminal
- Ability to train on 1st shift for 1-4 weeks is ideal
- Ability to be flexible to overlap shifts and adjust schedule is
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- > 40% of shift spent in refrigerated production rooms under
- Mandatory overtime is expected in the role
- Ability to life > 75Lbs. on occasion
To keep our employees and guests safe, we have implemented
temperature/visual screening upon entry, have face masks available
upon request and are sanitizing work stations daily.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E.A. Sween, Eden Prairie , Maintenance Line Technician - 2nd Shift - $5,000 Sign On bonus!, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!