Raw Material Handler (RTE Provisioner) - 1st Shift-$1000 Sign On Bonus
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Details Description We are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a
Raw Material Handler- 1st Shift. We are a growing company with many
opportunities. We are hiring for a new line of production. Hours of
operation are Monday-Thursday with over time on Fridays 6a-430pm.
Starting Pay is $20.55 per hour. Currently have a $1000.00 sign on
bonus which we pay out $250.00 at 30 days, $250.00 at 60 days, and
$500.00 at 120 days. Take a Virtual Tour and see what it looks like
out on the production floor at EA Sween Company and learn more
about our amazing company: https://vimeo.com/528352764/88eb84e77e
Come Join the Team today! E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability Responsible for
supplying the production line in a timely manner with the correct
raw materials needed to produce sandwiches according to recipe.
Effectively communicate with the prep room employees regarding the
proper amount of materials needed for the run in order to minimize
waste. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES: 1. FOOD SAFETY AND
- Execute assigned food safety, quality and continuous
improvement activities to support SQF requirements, regulatory
requirements and customer's requirements.
- Follow Policies and Procedures of E.A. Sween Co. including Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Inspect product and promptly report any questionable product to
Quality Control or Production Supervisor or Lead before
transporting it to production line. 2. LEADERSHIP
- Support the Spirit, Purpose and Vision of E. A. Sween
- Assist in providing a friendly positive work environment. 3.
- Contribute to process improvements; participate in any lean
events. 4. PRODUCTION
- All products are to be produced to recipe specification, using
standard work as a guideline on how to perform each position on the
- Work with Line Controller to set up lines before shift, during
breaks and as otherwise noted.
- Before each production run,the Provisioner relies on the Line
Controller to provide information in regards to the raw materials
needed and relies on the Carry Over Specialist or the Line
Controller for verification sign off.
- Properly load/unload raw material in designated slicer, making
sure to wear PPE at all times.
- Must make sure that all meat and cheese is to spec. For
example, if you notice the cheese/meat is too thin or too heavy,
must make the adjustment to the correct recipe weight.
- Properly operate the globe slicer by cutting the butt ends off
each log of meat and cheese. Once the meat is sliced, using the
scale and the recipe weigh out the amount needed for each
- Ensure adequate quantities of products are delivered to the
line in a timely manner and they meet recipe specifications.
- Require High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- All hires will need to successfully pass a drug screen and
- Require previous assembly work and knowledge of Good
- Must be meeting or exceeding standards in current production
position for a minimum of 6 months (for internal applicants)
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. moderately
- Schedule is Friday Through Sunday
- Production may demand occasional overtime on Saturdays based on
the needs of the company
- Previous food related experience preferred PHYSICAL
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, pull meat carts
weighing 300 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to work in cool conditions, 32-40 degrees majority
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. moderately
- Must be able to reach over head moderately
- Must be able to be on feet majority of the day
- Must be able to move about safely and keep up with
manufacturing speeds Qualifications Skills Behaviors : Motivations
: Education Experience Licenses & Certifications Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Eden Prairie , Raw Material Handler (RTE Provisioner) - 1st Shift-$1000 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!