Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 25, 2022
With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today,
Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do
and be your best every day. -
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace USA
and Star Tribune Top Workplace Team:
- Full-time (4 10-hour shifts per week)
- $4,500 sign-on bonus
- $20 travel bonus paid for each night spent out of town
- Paid on-the-job training
- Company vehicle provided
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided gear, tools, and personal protective
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a car wash Install Technician for the vehicle wash division, you
will safely remove, modify, update, and install various car wash
equipment and interact with customers on a daily basis regarding
their equipment and installation project.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Participate in the safe installation of car wash equipment by
assisting the Lead Install Technician to perform installation of
state-of-the art car wash equipment by following written and verbal
- Travel to, and perform installations on, indoor and outdoor
customer sites in varying weather conditions throughout the Midwest
(at least 26 weeks per year overnight travel).
- Read and interpret basic plans and measurements to install car
- Safely and accurately use and maintain hand and power
- Positively interact with customers and teammates daily.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Safety and quality mindset.
- Communicate and understand written and verbal instructions and
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, safety-oriented, and dynamic
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs (occasionally lift up to 75
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain a quality driving record.
- Basic understanding of plans and measurements.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive
environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Prior field service technician, repair technician, general
labor, or car wash specialist experience.
- Proven continuous improvement ability.
- Experience installing or servicing hydraulic and pneumatic
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
-Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Lube-Tech, Eden Prairie , Install Technician, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!