Material Handler (Part-Time and Full-Time Shifts available)
Company: Phillips & Temro Industries Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Now hiring $17-$20 per hour! All shifts available! ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily inspection prior to initial use and safely
operates all material moving equipment such as forklift, pallet
jacks, slings, hooks, overhead cranes, etc.
- Transfer parts to the production lines from the warehouse
physically and in an ERP System.
- Transfer return to stock parts back to the warehouse physically
and in an ERP System.
- Keep raw material racks neat and organized.
- Use of personnel or material lift as well as forklift license
- Assist shipping / receiving as needed.
- Assist cycle counting as needed.
- Maintain clean, efficient workspace.
- Demonstrates familiarity and consistently complies with ISO
standards and practices.
- Competes work assignments in accordance with all safety
procedures, work rules, policies, and specifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned. COMPETENCIES:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend written directions
- Ability to use basic math skills
- Ability to learn multiple tasks/processes
- Ability to work safely
- Strong visual inspection abilities necessary
- Ability to work with other departments; team player
- Computer Skills
- MS Word
- SAP Experience Required
- Experience with ERP system (preferably SAP) Education Required
- High School or better Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Phillips & Temro Industries Inc., Eden Prairie , Material Handler (Part-Time and Full-Time Shifts available), Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!