Material Handler I
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: August 7, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description About the role:You
will perform tasks in cGMP warehouse and manufacturing clean room
environments reporting to the Manager of Warehouse Operations. You
will monitor inventory levels, order, and distribute materials to
locations within the manufacturing, quality control, and facilities
areas. Other warehouse responsibilities include receiving
materials, picking orders, cleaning, and delivering samples.
Position will be working a shift of Wednesday to Saturday from 2:00
pm to 12:30 am.How you will contribute:
- You will stock materials in the warehouse and throughout the
- You will perform cycle counts throughout the facility.
- You will work in clean rooms and transfer manufacturing
materials between floors.
- Evaluate inventory levels and place orders for the supply
- Occasionally handle hazardous materials.
- You will complete mandatory training within required
- Perform other tasks as assigned including receiving materials,
assisting with shipments, cleaning.Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience working in a cGMP warehouse
- Proficient in speaking/reading/writing English and performing
- You will have previous experience in warehouse operations.
- Proficient in using SAP.
- You will have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- You will manage multiple priorities in warehouse and
- You can obtain forklift and pallet jack certification.
- Experience working in a cGMP setting.What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.In accordance with the
CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law. Locations Brooklyn Park, MN Worker Type Employee Worker
Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Eden Prairie , Material Handler I, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!