Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Contract Analyst will be responsible for collaborating with
our Corporate Sales, Corporate Services, Legal, and Finance teams
by reviewing contracts to ensure we have identified and mitigated
all, concerns, risks or unfavorable requirements to the
organization. This will include proposing changes for consideration
and final review with legal representation in advance of the
contract being approved. This individual must be an analytical
thinker who is experienced in commercial contract review who
understands the sales process, pricing, profit and loss/project
margin, and contractual risk management that will drive management
decision making within the organization and lead to improved
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceptional attention to detail while reviewing, analyzing,
identifying key information and recommending changes on proposed
large commercial projects and contracts, and product supply
agreements with our Corporate Sales and project management
- Organize and Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the
organization during contract review to discuss amendments and risks
to finalize agreements and contracts.
- Track, maintain and ensure all proper internal approvals are
obtained on final contracts and agreements prior to submitting for
- Support the commercial services organization through change
management, financial analysis, pricing strategy and billing
validation & execution.
- Assist in researching, analyzing and solving complex business
problems by developing and implementing new and effective business
- Conduct analytics of current project pricing/costs, processes &
data to identify and communicate opportunities to improve.
- Participate in strategic initiatives and projects to improve
customer services levels, internal response times, and financial
execution as opportunities work their way through internal
stakeholders (ie. Legal, Finance).
- Identify and develops key standard processes
- Design, implement, track and report on collections of strategic
- Prepare and communicate results and recommendations to various
levels of senior management.
- Analyzes information and results to develop projections and
plans to accommodate future needs.
- Conduct high-level presentations and facilitate effective
- Passion and significant experience for reviewing contractual
agreements including commercial, vendor and sales marketing
- Aptitude to identify and escalate critical issues
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
while ensuring quality and accuracy
- Exceptional Critical thinking skills to analyze, breakdown and
apply knowledge to each contract
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and investigation
- Great attention to detail
- Open and adaptable to new and innovative strategies and
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Legal Business Contract
Management or a related disciplineExperience: 3 - 5 years' contract
review experience, construction agreements preferredSystems: Google
or Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, AutoCAD a Plus.
Managerial Responsibilities: N/ATravel Requirements: Limited travel
to business partners or other Cambria locations.Physical
Requirements: 100% in-office position located in Eden Prairie, MN,
requiring telephone and computer usage.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses
Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching,
Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life,
Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program,
Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee
Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit
www.CambriaUSA.comWe are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Cambria, Eden Prairie , Contract Analyst, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!