Company: Tatum by Randstad
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Business: $250M+ Manufacturing Facility, 300+ employees.
- Responsibility: Plant financial health, executive member,
month-end, CAPEX, performance v. budget, variance analysis,
inventory, project costs and continuous improvement.
- Culture: High level ownership and accountability, workplace
flexibility (start early or late) privately owned belief of
investing into people, high standards and open communication.
- Month end close, financial statements, budgeting, and
- Budgeting for annual labor, CAPEX, performance against budget,
variance analysis with recommendations, expenses, project
evaluation and costs.
- Development of strategy and methods for control of plant
expenses and facilitate continuous improvements to maximize return
- Ability to provide business analysis, variance analysis and to
help work with the business to help guide and direct business
related efficiencies and opportunities.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, and 10+ years
- Experience using an accounting ERP, experience with JD Edwards
is an added benefit.
- Industry experience in Manufacturing.
- Ability to be part of the leadership team, work across the
business collaboratively, not afraid to push back and challenge the
Keywords: Tatum by Randstad, Eden Prairie , Plant Controller, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!