Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week
Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week - Penske
Logistics(Job Number: 2209081)
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck
- Drivers average between $1635 and $2000 per week!
- Additional incentives available to earn up to $14000 a
- Home daily!
You will drive:
- Late model, Freightliner trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort with 24/7 roadside
- XM Satellite radio subscription
What you will do:
- Driver will deliver palletized grocery products to stores
- Local, home daily!
- Four-day work week with two consecutive days off per
- Receive an extra $200 per week working a 6th day
- PM start time
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a Truck Driver for Penske. When you join
Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to
delivering products safely and on time. And we're proud to haul
freight for some of the world's leading brands. (Yes, we're more
than just the yellow trucks.)
But it's more than that. It's about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you're representing Penske, but you're also representing
your clients. In fact, you'll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.
You'll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have
tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across
the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you'll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you're home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
- Valid Class C driver's license required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented relevant commercial vehicle driving
experience in the last 5 years required
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation
or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability
to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Eden Prairie , Truck Driver - Local Class A - Average $1600 per week, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!