Production Tech 1
Company: WILLIAM DEMANT HOLDING A/S
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Calibration and Configuration of audiological equipment and
* Use calibration equipment and documentation to configure
equipment to specification.
* Use written procedures to determine proper production
* Visual and aural inspection of final product
* Test equipment calibration
* Follow ANSI specifications and safety guidelines.
* Performs a variety of additional duties as assigned, adjusting
priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
* Sedentary with medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force
occasionally and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects up to 50 pounds,
including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of
the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required
only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
* The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the
accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned (i.e.,
custodial, food services, general laborer, etc.) or to make general
observations of facilities or structures (i.e., security guard,
* Lifting. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or
moving objects horizontally from position-to-position. This factor
is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires
substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
* Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working,
primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in
* Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and
palm. Feeling. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size,
shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly
that of fingertips.
* Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken
word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or
important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly,
* Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking
levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and to make the
discriminations in sound.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: WILLIAM DEMANT HOLDING A/S, Eden Prairie , Production Tech 1, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!