Transportation Supervisor - FT 3rd Shift
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Job Summary: Ensures excellent guest service by supervising the
valet (external guests) and shuttle bus (internal and external
guests for the enterprise and Community business properties)
operations. Ensures effective guest service, handles/resolves guest
issues and concerns, and is responsible for the protection of up to
1,000 guest vehicles. Drives shuttle buses and parks cars as
needed. Budget/Asset Responsibilities: May handle complimentaries.
- Supervises shuttle services, ensuring shuttles are operated in
an organized, efficient and safe manner to expedite transportation
of internal and external guests throughout the enterprise and
Community properties. Assigns shift routes accordingly. Driving is
an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the
driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Supervises valet staff, monitors driving habits, and ensures
that performance requirements are satisfied. Handles and resolves
guest issues and concerns and may provide complimentaries. Monitors
for unsafe conditions and reports findings to appropriate
personnel. Schedules team members based on forecasted business
- Trains and develops team members. Recommends and participates
in team member reviews and recommends disciplinary actions.
Completes team member scorecards.
- Conducts routine inspections of shuttle buses. Assists shuttle
drivers with washing buses. Monitor shuttle buses for problems and
facilitate regular bio-diesel runs.
- Assist with traffic control as needed. Maintains traffic flow
and organization in valet staging and parking areas.
- Assists Transportation Services Assistant Manager in training
- Completes daily shift reports, attendance, performance reports,
accident, damage, and injury reports.Requirements
- Any combination of valet operation experience, shuttle bus
service (to include 13-21 passenger buses or school bus driving
experience) and/or supervisory experience to equal two years.
- Valid driver's license is required with good driving
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet computer software
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Eden Prairie , Transportation Supervisor - FT 3rd Shift, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!