Business Systems Analyst
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: November 16, 2021
If you are an IT Professional looking for an opportunity to
grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our
Eden Prairie, Minnesota location, t he IT Business Systems Analyst
will work on our Digital Customer Applications team and participate
in the design, implementation and maintenance of global product
business system applications including Product Advisor, Online
Store and Toolkit.
AS A BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST, YOU WILL:
- Provide support for the creation of new applications as well as
ongoing enhancements to existing applications that support the
Digital Customer Experience.
- Work closely with global functional site associates to
determine the approach, best practices, and design methodology for
implementing products into legacy and new web applications.
- Provide production support for our entire application suite by
troubleshooting questions, problems, and issues from the user
- Organize test efforts and perform staged testing of application
- Support global systems including documentation, end user
training, analyzing and troubleshooting systems issues.
- Participate on project teams to develop the business system for
new products, product extensions, or product improvements.
- Take responsibility for project/tasks and ensure they are
completed in a timely fashion.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a logical thinker able to multitask and work independently.
You enjoy working with people providing them with solutions and
service that enables them to do their jobs effectively.REQUIRED
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or technical
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, ability to come up with
solutions to diverse problems
- Able to work collaboratively and productively with diverse
teams as well as independently
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and communicating
effectively with stakeholders and team members.
- Passionate about staying up-to-date on emerging trends and
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills (oral and
- Strong business analysis skills including process mapping,
business process redesign and implementation
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and offshore
- Experience with implementing systems such as conceptual design,
testing, training and support
React, CSS, HTML)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are
legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a
position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with
temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who
need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are
not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran
status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any
discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or
using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by
calling 1- (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to .About Emerson
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a
common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found
it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety
and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous
improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we
make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide
groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial,
and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid,
and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect
personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and
operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions
business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food
quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200
manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping
employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career
change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA
graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join
our team and start your journey today.
Keywords: Emerson, Eden Prairie , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!