Custodian - On Call
Company: Wooddale Church
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 14, 2023
This position performs various cleaning, maintenance and facility
set up tasks to provide all staff and visitors a safe and clean
environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness and freedom
- Ability and aptitude for basic computer, and custodial
- Ability to communicate, work with others and desire to serve
through this ministry.
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of
- Support the traditional evangelical theology for which Wooddale
Church stands. Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist in keeping assigned buildings and premises neat, clean,
and safe at all times.
- Clean facility premises, such as removing trash, vacuuming and
sweeping, scrubbing sinks and counters. Operate all types of power
floor machines, scrubbers, wet and dry vacuums, and carpet
maintenance machines. Report any unsafe situations to the Facility
Manager. Ensure that all sidewalks, stairs, and exits are free of
snow and ice during the winter months. In summer months, a more
thorough cleaning, including cleaning furniture, walls, fixtures,
and windows, will be assigned.
- Assist in keeping assigned buildings and premises in good
- Report all major and minor repairs to the Facility Manager or
Facility Engineer. Maintain assigned work area. Refill and make
minor repairs and adjustments on dispensing machines.
- Accurate and efficient room set up and recovery of space.
Custodians must be able to read and follow systems and processes
for the Facilities department. Working Conditions and Physical
- This position involves intermediate working conditions that may
exert up to 50 pounds and may consistently require moderate work
involving lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving
objects involving room setup/takedown and maintenance tasks. This
position may be required to use of several types of ladders. This
position may stand for sustained periods of time and/or walk for
long distances moving from one work site to another on the church
- Physical Requirements: Carrying, Climbing, Crawling, Lifting,
Listening, Manual Dexterity, Pulling and/or Pushing, Reaching,
Sitting, Communicating, Standing, Stooping and Crouching, or,
- Employee must be able to meet these requirements with or
without an accommodation. Relationships:
- Reports and receives daily instruction from senior Full Time
Facilities staff on duty that shift.
- May supervise volunteer help and /or Part-Time workers as
- Coordinates activities and schedule with Facility Manager or
designated, Facilities department staff member.
We use E-verify to verify employment eligibility.
Keywords: Wooddale Church, Eden Prairie , Custodian - On Call, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...