Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Adecco is seeking a Machine Operator I for a position in Eden
Prairie. This position is responsible for running surface mount
manufacturing processes utilizing automated equipment and hand
assembly. This is a great contract to hire opportunity for the
right individual. We are looking for motivated, reliable,
- Loads component reels on to feeders or reel carts from kits.
- Performs machine set-up and load and parts value verification
- Locates stencil and assists in screen printer set-up
- May perform basic machine set-up and programming and assist advanced Machine Operators.
- Tears down completed jobs and brings excess material to crib area
- May enter information into database for stencils and completion of data for statistical process control
- May also audit kits, hand load SMT components, and work in other areas when workload is restricted.
- Cleans machines and performs basic maintenance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Set up SMT feeders
- AOI Operation
- Run Screen Printer/Paste Inspection
- Run Reflow Oven
- Run X-ray
1st shift 5:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday (Pay: $12.25-14.00/hour DOQ)
2nd shift 3:30pm-2am Monday-Thursday (Pay: $12.75-14.25/hour DOQ)
Weekend shift5:00am-5:30pm Friday-Sunday (Pay: $14.25-16.00/hour DOQ)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Type: Contract to Hire
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 5 years machine operator experience
- IPC (J-STD) experience
- Ability to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English required
- Must be able to correctly follow a given rule or set of rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order. The things or actions can include numbers, letters, words, pictures, procedures, sentences, and mathematical or logical operations
- Ability to self inspect and evaluate the quality of products before forwarding to the next step in the production process
- Ability to conduct test to determine whether equipment, software, or procedures are operating as expected
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a safe 5S environment
- Ability to cooperate and listen effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is seeking a Machine Operator I for a position in Eden Prairie. This position is responsible for running surface mount manufacturing processes utilizing automated equipment and hand assembly. This is a great contract to hire opportunity for the right individual. We are looking for motivated, reliable, hardworking individuals.
Keywords: , Eden Prairie , Machine Operator, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
here to apply!