Company: The Vision Companies
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job TitleTIG/MIG WelderJob TypeTemp to HireLocationEden
PrairieShift/Hours2nd Shift Monday-Thursday 2:30pm-12:30pm OT on
FridaysExperience Level18 Months of trade experience or Two years
related experience -EducationHS Dip/GED or equiv.Salary$22+
Depending on QualificationsWhy Vision/BenefitsWe challenge
employees and present them with career opportunities with some of
the most successful businesses in the area. Our employees'
occupational goals, skills, and background experience are
represented truthfully and marketed to match the hiring needs of
small-,mid-sized, and Fortune 300 companies. Benefits include; paid
time off, paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental,
vision), term life insurance, short term disability benefits, 401K,
competitive wages, pay increases and bonuses based on performance.
We also have safety and employee referral bonuses, and -gift
giveaways throughout the year. Plus an amazing team of recruiters
to support and advocate for you!
Company InfoOur client is a forward thinking manufacturing company
that takes care of their employees. They are looking for driven,
motivated individuals who want to be part of a strong growing team.
They make products that are installed in museums, space centers,
professional Ice arenas all over the world. Join there team
DescriptionPerform welding by using a dispatch list for sequence of
orders. -Inspect welds by working off drawings, verbal instructions
and other specifications for maximum productivity, cost
effectiveness, and quality with minimum supervision. -
- Work from electronic drawings and electronic JOLs to weld and
- Debur parts using sander or debur machine.
- TIG weld stainless steel material of a somewhat repetitive
nature to meet production and quality standards.
- MIG weld mild material.
- Weld all products within assigned Cell.
- Perform daily cycle count.Requirements
- Maintain process improvements that meet or exceed customer
- Support Lean activities Kaizen Events and 5S
- Good communication, keep supervisor informed of job-related
problems and work activities
- Maintain positive work environment
- Keep work space clean
- Report all safety concerns
- Operate computer, table and other devices as needed
- Must have MIG/TIG Experience
- Able to read weld prints
- Must pass written and hands on weld test
- Able to stand most of the day on matts
- Bending, stooping, maneuvering around equipment
- Lifting 50lbs periodically
Keywords: The Vision Companies, Eden Prairie , Welder, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!