Supplier - Weekend Shift-$1000.00 Sign on Bonus
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Details Description We are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a
Supplier- Weekend Shift. Hours of operation are Friday-Sunday
6am-630pm. Starting Pay is 19.00, plus a $1.75 per hour for the
Weekend Shift Differential. Currently have a $1000.00 sign on bonus
which we pay out $250.00 at 30 days, $250.00 at 60 days, and
$500.00 at 120 days. Take a Virtual Tour and see what it looks like
out on the production floor at EA Sween Company and learn more
about our amazing company: https://vimeo.com/528352764/88eb84e77e
Come Join the Team today! E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability Summary: Supplier
(Bread Area & Temp Room) - The Bread/Bun lift down person is
responsible for supplying all production lines with the necessary
Buns and Bread needed to run the production lines. This position
plays an active role in the Company's Lean initiative. The Temp
Room Material Supplier is responsible for removing logs of meat and
cheese from combos, remove boxed product or allergen product and
place in the assigned windows. Ensure the windows are filled to
keep RTE running. Return carryover to its proper pallet or
carryover area. This position plays an active role in the Company's
Lean initiative. Responsibilities: 1. FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY
- Execute assigned food safety, quality and continuous
improvement ensuring to support
- SQF requirements, regulatory requirements and customers'
- Report any questionable product to Line Controller QA, QC, Lead
or Production Supervisor before bringing to line.
- Follow and perform all activities in accordance with current
Good Manufacturing Practices and company policies. 2. SAFETY AND
- Successfully complete the mandatory E.A. Sween Quarterly Safety
Training sessions for the purpose of complying with both OSHA
regulations and E.A. Sween policy. 3. LEADERSHIP
- Assist in providing a friendly positive work environment.
- Follow Policies and Procedures of E.A. Sween Co.
- Respect and cooperate with any work duties that is requested of
you by your Supervisor, Lead or Line Controller.
- Maintain a good attendance record. 4. LEAN/CONTINUOUS
- Control and watch for material waste; i.e., floor waste, over
portioning of raw material on sandwiches
- Notify maintenance immediately if problems arise with
- Contribute to process improvements; participate in lean
activities. 5. PRODUCTION - Bread Lift Down:
- Supply production with any Buns or Bread needed to produce
products according to the production schedule. Follow all standard
work in filling the bread/bun windows.
- Use oldest dated bread/buns first.
- Keep track of Bread/Bun usage by period using the proper
- Report any questionable products to QC, Support Supervisor or
Production Manager and record on proper paperwork - Supplier - Temp
- Work with production to provide the right product and proper
amounts on a daily basis.
- Transfer product from various locations using handheld
- Report any questionable product to QA/QC, Supervisor, Temp Room
Lead or Production Manager before sending it to the Prep Room.
- Must comply with USDA regulations and E.A. Sween policies.
- Must be able to read a work order and recipe to determine the
supplies needed on a daily basis.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, organized work area.
- Must maintain good attendance record.
- Must assist in maintaining a clean, safe organized work
- Must be able to perform assigned rotation
- Depending on production schedule, must be able to lift over 10
lbs. within an 12 hr. shift.
- Food related experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- All hires will need to successfully pass a drug screen and
background check Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate in English a plus
- Previous assembly line experience
- Food related experience Physical Environment:
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, pull
- Must be able to work in cool conditions, 32-40 degrees
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reach over head
- Must be able to be on feet majority of the day
- Must be able to keep up with manufacturing speeds
- Must be able to work with others
- Must be able to handle repetition
- Must be able to rotate to all production positions and
- Must be able to be on feet all day Qualifications Skills
Behaviors : Motivations : Education Experience Licenses &
Certifications Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Eden Prairie , Supplier - Weekend Shift-$1000.00 Sign on Bonus, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!