Fitness & Wellness Coordinator
Company: SilverCrest Properties
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Use your experience and education in Fitness to enhance the
lives of our seniors!
SilverCrest Properties is currently recruiting for a Full Time
Fitness Coordinator at our Summit Place in Eden Prairie.
New Hire Bonus of $2,100, paid out in three equal installments at 6
months, 12 months and 18 months as long as you maintain a Full Time
Status in good standing.
Provide high quality fitness programming in an active senior
- Instruct studio and aquatic classes
- Develop rapport & relationships
- Improve quality of life for seniors
- 1:1 Training
- Fitness assessments & orientation to equipment
- Utilize your creativity to engage our diverse population
Why You Should Apply :
- All Hourly Employees are eligible for #DailyPay on their first
- SilverCrest offers a wonderful benefits package including
medical with options for free in home and virtual visits, dental
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Consistent Schedule w/no late evenings
- Non-commission based hourly pay
- Industry growth & advancement opportunities
- Work in a beautiful, upscale senior living community
- SilverAdvantage Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Opportunity for CEU reimbursement
What's important to our Community:
- Positive and engaged candidate that fits in with our culture of
providing an exceptional customer service.
- Health and fitness experience or a related field is
- Personal training certifications such as ACE, NETA, ACSM or
NSCA are preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills and have a strong team
- Someone who appreciates and gains fulfillment working with
Who we are:
Join a company recognized by its employees as a Star Tribune Top
Workplace in 2017, 2018 , 2019, 2020 and 2021!
At SilverCrest Properties we have been focused on the development
and management of senior living communities in Minnesota since
1986. We hold a strong position in this rapidly growing industry
which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory
Care. We Manage 8 communities, 1717 apartments and serve over 2100
residents. Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. philosophy combined with a focus on
wellness and fine dining sets us apart in the industry.
SilverCrest Properties requires the ability to pass a criminal
background and drug test to qualify for employment. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: SilverCrest Properties, Eden Prairie , Fitness & Wellness Coordinator, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!