Foreman - General Labor Fire Hose Testing - Up to $59,000
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: January 21, 2023
DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL? AT FIRECATT WE TRAVEL THE COUNTRY!
Does running your own team and traveling the country sound
appealing to you? Are you looking to start your career with a
company that is growing every year? If you answered yes to both
questions, then FireCatt has the perfect opportunity for you. T his
position involves training, developing a team, and working with
other individuals while performing physical labor. As an integral
part of our team, you will start learning how FireCatt conducts
business from day one. From our entry-level positions all the way
up to management, we all have the common goal of 100% customer
DO YOU LIKE FRESH AIR AND WORKING OUTSIDE? If you do not like
winter or snow, FireCatt may be just right for you! Some of the
states we deploy in are Nevada, California, Arizona, Texas,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky,
North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and MORE!
DO YOU LIKE TO USE YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR BRAWN?
Working with fire hoses all day long is physically demanding, and
we work with water so you will get wet. Using testing equipment
relies on your brain. If you welcome robust physical activity, a
good sweat, using your brain, working outside, and working with
your hands using tools of the trade FireCatt may be the perfect
career for you.
ABOUT FIRECATT: At FireCatt, we serve the first responders who
serve you & the community. The work YOU perform supports an
industry responsible for the safety of people across America. We
are the safest, most accurate, innovative, asset & technology
driven Fire Hose testing company in the nation!
Because we are growing at over 40% per year, we provide on-the-job
training for CAREER ADVANCEMENT. You may start as a Team Leader;
but, with the desire, drive, and ability to learn and grow, you
will have the opportunity to advance into an Area Manager!
- Valid driver's license
- Proven leadership with a minimum of 2 years of supervision
experience with a team of 5-10
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that SOGs and safety procedures are consistently
followed by all team members.
- Ability to problem solve and create a team-oriented
- Any challenges that can't be handled by the TL must be reported
to the Director of Operations.
- Calm, analytical approach for problem solving.
- Lead by example and treat all personnel fairly and with
- Ensure that all members of the team are trained and have what
they need to carry out the SOG.
- Assist the Fleet Manager in maintaining regular maintenance on
all equipment including the mobile testing lab and van.
- Track inventory and notify Fleet Manager when supplies need to
- Document and complete fire hose testing reports; accuracy and
timeliness is a must.
- Must retain all receipts, apparatus documentation, data
collection sheets, and electronic data on a per job basis.
- TL must assist the Director of Operations as requested
- Must be able to perform all responsibilities associated with
the role of Assistant Team Leader, Ladder Technician and Hose
- Responsible for maintaining the FireCatt Brand. Job Type:
Salary: $50,000 - $59,000 Annually
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
Schedule: 8-10-hour shifts
Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Firecatt, Eden Prairie , Foreman - General Labor Fire Hose Testing - Up to $59,000, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!