Supervisor Region Operations - Eden Prairie, MN
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: September 22, 2022
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its
best when technology advances the way we live and work. With
450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60
countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for
applications and data to help businesses, government and
communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens
network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration
solutions and our purpose to further human progress through
technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies,
Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram:
@lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The RoleThe
Supervisor Region Operations responsibilities are to manage
technicians in specific service areas, and to provide quality
residential and business communications services on a profitable
basis while adhering to company policies, procedures and
directives. Develop and maintain an aggressive, knowledgeable,
customer-focused team that promotes and sells Lumen products and
services while providing a service experience that exceeds the
customer's expectationsThe Main Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operation of outside and inside plant network
services and technicians whose work includes the installation and
maintenance of residential, business, central office as well as
design services and splicing activities.
- You will serve as the single point of contact between Century
Link and Contractors to resolve issues arising during the
construction and/or maintenance process.
- This includes a major emphasis on training, coaching and
development of employees with regards to new processes and quality
standards, customer contact, safety, expense control and technical
- Will be responsible for leading a team of technicians who meet
attendance and performance standards.
- Will represent Century Link with customers and governmental
- Collaborates with the union to achieve a win-win working
- Celebrates successes, appropriately uses rewards and
- Motivates team for continuous improvement and achievement of
maximum performance.What We Look For in a CandidateMinimum
- Previous experience managing teams within a telecom technical
environment with typically 4+ years of experience.
- Strong skills and experience in employee development to include
training, coaching and mentoring in a union environment
- Computer skills are required including Excel, email, Word, and
- Working knowledge of installation and maintenance of
residential and business services, Local Network processes, and a
fundamental understanding of services and products offered by
Century Link is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the splicing and construction process for
the telecommunication industry.
- Working knowledge of Contractor relations.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a consultative
manner with others, i.e. establish rapport, interview, fact-find,
present options, recommend solutions, follow-up and customer
- Previous experience in a multi-tasking, result oriented
position in a deadline focused department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience. 5+
years related experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience managing teams within a telecom
- 2+ years of experience with installation, maintenance, and
repair of POTS and HSI.
- 2+ years of experience with Excel, email and legacy
- Duty Management work will be scheduled on a rotation basis and
pager duty will be required.
- Requires varying tours and hours including possible mandatory
overtime and holidays.
- Must perform work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under
- Must negotiate timeframes for completion and meet critical
- Must be willing and able to work with other coworkers to
complete job assignments.What to Expect NextRequisition #:
314753EEO StatementWe are committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry,
citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability,
genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status,
pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively,
protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in
any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring,
compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job
assignments or training.DisclaimerThe above job definition
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this classification. It
is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and
responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business
needs and conditions.Salary RangeSalary Min :72540Salary Max
:161520This information reflects the anticipated base salary range
for this position based on current national data. Minimums and
maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on
skills, experience and other relevant factors.This position is
eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation.
Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term
incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view
additional information here.
able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move
through the selection process.As part of our comprehensive benefits
package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary
Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical,
mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by
clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)Note: For
union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by
applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.Salary
RangeSalary Min :72540Salary Max :161520This information reflects
the base salary pay range for this job based on current national
market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer
competitive pay that varies based on individual experience,
qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to
apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you
believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to
discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Keywords: Lumen, Eden Prairie , Supervisor Region Operations - Eden Prairie, MN, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!