Company: EVS, Inc
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Talent SpecialistAre you a full-cycle recruiter who thrives in a
fast-paced environment? Are you a talent generalist who has huge
social media presence, passionate about talent acquisition and
learning development? If so, you may be a great fit to be our
Talent Specialist.At EVS, you'll have the opportunity to work with
the best and brightest in the industry. Every day our employees
apply their diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to our mission
of engineering and delivering creative solutions that improve our
world. We'll support you as a valued member of our team, whether
you're established in your career or just starting out, through
training programs, hands-on experience, mentoring opportunities,
and guidance from respected industry leaders.What you'll do:
- Own entire recruitment lifecycle with innovative and creative
liberty to drive business impact
- Partner with HR Manager and hiring managers to create proactive
- Use multiple strategies and networking capabilities to identify
- Maintain social media presence, content creation and regular
postings along side Marketing team
- Manage and improve recruitment solutions including social
media. Identify and explore new opportunities for content creations
and stay up to date with recruitment trends.
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of candidates through sourcing and
scheduling interviews with applicants.
- Leverage sourcing tools and resources to source, engage and
nurture qualified prospects.
- Manage a full-cycle process from creative job postings,
sourcing qualified candidates to closing candidates.
- Evaluate candidate's backgrounds, make strategic hiring
recommendations, coordinate and negotiate offers of
- Develop a thorough knowledge of internal jobs, roles, and
duties across the organization
- Ensure a great candidate and new hire experience.
- Participate in job fairs, career events, college recruitment
and industry events.
- Assist HR Manager in creating and developing learning and
development programs.What you'll need:
- 2+ years' experience in a recruiting role
- Experience as an internal recruiter and/or recruitment agency
- Learning and development or social media content creation
experience is a plus
- Ability to understand and utilize the latest talent acquisition
tools and methods to attract qualified candidates
- Experience hiring for engineering industry is a plus.
- Strong experience sourcing and building out a pipeline
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and work independently with
minimal supervision and an attitude to get the job done
- Outstanding networking, time management and negotiation
- Proactive and ability to solve problems.
Reports to: Human Resources ManagerStart date: ImmediateEmployment
type: Full-timeBenefits: Health insurance options (medical through
Preferred One/Aetna); dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance,
EAP; Paid Time Off; 401k match; Flexible work time; Performance
based Bonus, Work from Home furniture, Point Based Recognition,
Parental Benefits, A Great and fun culture.
Keywords: EVS, Inc, Eden Prairie , Talent Specialist, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!