SLAM ROS1 ROS2 Programming 60k to 100k
Company: Process Logic
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: July 29, 2022
SLAM, ROS1/ROS2 Autonomous Cart Programming Process Logic is
looking to hire someone with experience working with Autonomous
Robots. Having a career working with robots is preferred but not
required, but a history of successfully programming robots is
needed even at High School or hobby level is required. Process
Logic is happy to have this team member learn on the job by
researching different codes, hardware, etc.
- Develop and integrate mobile robot navigation technology,
including perception, planning, and control algorithms.
- Create solutions that are reliable and proven to be safe in
- Write comprehensive design and technical documents
- Review system performance, triage, fix issues and identify
improvements to the current system
- Be able to picture the entire scope of projects.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues.
- Enjoys figuring out tough problem-solving.
- Looking for a long-term job, and not just a job for now.
- More information is provided after signing a nondisclosure
Keywords: Process Logic, Eden Prairie , SLAM ROS1 ROS2 Programming 60k to 100k, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!