Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Take the opportunity to work with one of America's best-loved
and well-recognized brand icons. With annual sales exceeding $1
billion, eight manufacturing facilities across the country, and
5,000 employees committed to excellence, Campbell Snacks® with
market leading brands in Bakery, Salty Snacks and Cookies.
We are the nation's quality and good-taste leader in premium
baked goods, from crunchy Goldfish® crackers to decadent Milano
cookies, from savory Swirl breads to zesty Texas Toast.
The Depot Manager serves as the critical link between Distribution,
Campbell Snacks Sales and the independent Distributors. Responsible
for day-to-day Depot operations, while enhancing Distributor
relations and providing thorough communications with Distribution
and the Campbell Snacks Sales team.
This position does not have any direct reports; however, does
supervisor the contingent workers on shift.
- Audit, adjust and break-down daily load shipments.
- Distribute & bill product to IDPs based on their daily
- Issue stale/unsaleable credit to Distributors in accordance
with company policy.
- Account for/balance all daily shipments.
- Manage Depot expenses, particularly labor & utility expenses,
to control costs and adhere to budget.
- Product Inventory Management
- Order and maintain adequate supply of dry product
- Maintain sufficient POS inventory at all times to support
- Distribute and bill dry inventory to IDPs.
- Count and balance all inventory on a daily basis to ensure
proper inventory levels. Properly and fairly allocate shortages and
overages to IDPs.
- Organize and stage dry inventory for easy distribution and
accountability. Rotate dry product to maintain fresh inventory,
- Achieve the Inventory Accountability objectives.
- Track dollies to ensure minimal losses, in accordance with
Dollie Management Program guidelines.
- Field Sales Force and IDP Support
- Create a positive environment in Depot at load times to support
the engagement levels for our IDPs.
- Stage Product order (order sequence?), as detailed on IDP order
- Print and communicate all IDP billings and reports via the WMS
- Provide accurate and consistent billing information for
- Assist with customer or retailer service issues.
- Arrive at Depot on time to ensure timely support is provided to
- Maintain a safe, clean facility always, both inside and out.
Always display proper signage (safety, food safety and
- Ensure all Food Safety and Safety Measures are met or
- Keep all equipment in proper working condition and maintain all
- Complete & Report out all Safety and Food Safety Inspections
and correct any opportunities in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper light and working areas.
- Provide proper first aid and blood clean-up kits.
- Adhere to and follow all safety procedures and processes as
outlined by the Campbell Snacks Safety Coordinator and OSHA to
reduce the possibility of accidents and/or injuries
- Maintain sanitation standards in accordance with Campbell
Snacks Food Safety an OSHA Safety Compliance.
- Maintain consistent communication with Field Sales Force and
IPDs regarding upcoming promotional events and display
opportunities to aid in the ordering process.
- Maintain communication with the Field Sales Force regarding
cuts, shorts and product quality opportunities.
- Communicate IDP(s) information, questions and concerns to the
management team in a timely manner.
- Report any depot repair work needed and arrange for the work to
be done in a timely manner.
- Report any plant service or transportation issues (late trucks,
product cuts, etc.).
*This is a 3rd shift position with Wednesdays
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
- 1 – 2 years Warehouse/Shipping management
- High School Diploma required
- College Degree preferred
- Enjoys working with and interacting with
others and cross-functional teams
- Able to and enjoys early work hours, as
early as 12:00 a.m. (or sometimes evening work hours)
- Reliable and organized
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with numbers/interpret
- Strong communication skills
- Inventory acumen
- Computer skills with Excel, Word and
- Agility to multi-task at any given time to
solve for real-time opportunities
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.