Construction Resource Scheduling Expeditor-Twin Cities, MN
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Responsible for field and vendor schedule adherence and all
scheduling/rescheduling tasks of the division in support of
resource planning activities.
- Expedite and prioritize resource schedules Maintain schedule
templates for the division
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules.
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to
resolve schedule problems
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active measures
to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Support, trouble-shoot and maintain Field Connect/Eschedule
- Manage permits
- Order and verify plot plans
- Participate in recordables process
- Perform field audits to ensure scheduling process is working and
quality is being delivered
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: PulteGroup, Eden Prairie , Construction Resource Scheduling Expeditor-Twin Cities, MN, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!