Adecco is seeking a Machine Operator III for a position in Eden
Prairie. This position is responsible for the program and
leadership of surface mount manufacturing processes utilizing
automated equipment and hand assembly. This is a great contract to
hire opportunity for the right individual. We are looking for
motivated, reliable, hardworking individuals.
- Program and operate placement machine and stencil printers
- Operate wave-soldering machine
- Read production schedules and operations manuals, as well as
receive verbal instructions
- Adjust machine controls to regulate operating speeds
- Clean parts and interior of machine
- Tend equipment involved in chemically cleaning PWB assemblies.
Help assure that equipment is clean.
- Visually inspect cleaned assemblies for blemishes.
- Maintain production reports and undertake activities as
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning and determine when and
what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks. Return substandard boards
to workers for rework.
- May be responsible for routine SMT rework
- May use X-ray machine to inspect solder joints
- Light preventative maintenance
- AOI programming
- Basic SMT programming
- Member of NPI team
- SMT trainer
- May be SMT Line Lead
- Maintain SMT management schedule
- Support machine information improvements
- May be required to perform foil cuts
1st Shift 5am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday (Pay: $15-17.00/hour DOQ)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Type: Contract to Hire
- 6 plus years machine operator experience
- Basic soldering experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of SMT pick and place equipment procedures and basic
- Ability to identify components and values
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled