Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo (Remote)
Company: C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 13, 2021
C.H. Robinson's Global Marketing Team is looking for Marketing
Automation Manager with expertise in the Adobe Marketo platform. In
this role, you will be responsible for the strategy,
implementation, quality assurance and analysis of our email
marketing campaigns. You will partner with talented and diverse
marketing, sales and CRM team members to meet customer needs. If
you have experience with email campaign management in Marketo, have
a passion for ensuring strong customer engagement and enjoy working
both strategically and tactically, this may be a great
This is a full-time remote position that can be located anywhere
in the United States.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies on
the planning, execution and QA of Adobe Marketo programs.
- Hands-on development and execution of journey-based marketing
campaigns including assets, segmentation, list management, campaign
flow, email, landing page and form creation, testing,
- Ensure that digital campaigns support business strategy, are
structured according to best practice and integrate with websites
and other appropriate solutions.
- Monitor, track and report on campaign results and optimize for
performance (CTR, open rates, engagement, A/B testing) to maximize
ROI and sales; present insights and recommendations for
- Implement segmentation and behavioral marketing messages based
on customer preference, buying behavior, past email performance and
- Understand and manage email marketing programs from a technical
point of view; partner with Marketo Administrator to monitor
platform integrations, ensure data cleanliness and optimal use of
- Build and deploy programs to maintain database organization and
- Stay current with marketing automation best practices, industry
standards and compliance.
- Minimum 1-year experience in campaign management in
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in email marketing or marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE)
- Experience working with an integrated Marketing Automation
platform and CRM System
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a global, diverse and
inclusive team environment
- Solutions oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Annual Salary: $53,400 - $106,700
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and
celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and
communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation,
drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from
harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed,
valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including
medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance,
prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and
paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as
a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson
delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the
world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team
to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Keywords: C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Eden Prairie , Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo (Remote), Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!