As a Software Engineer for our Corporate Financial Analytics
team at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for analytics and
experience in software development to develop front-end reporting
websites and applications to help deliver data to several areas of
our business. As a member of the team, you will have the
opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders to define
requirements, design solutions, work through proof of concepts, and
The Corporate Financial Analytics team is charged with using
data to build accessible and scalable domains of subject matter
expertise. C.H. Robinson has 100s of terabytes of data and years of
building analytical insights. The team mandate is twofold:
integrate existing analytics solutions into a new cloud environment
and to make data broadly available through a service-oriented
architecture. The team is currently building out its P&L
website via React to both Corporate & Branch users. As the team
transitions their data to Snowflake, it will provide new sources of
data for creating React websites and applications, as well as Power
BI reports for our users to do complex data analysis.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our
employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be
remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the
circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will
return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN where you will have an
opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse
group of peers
- Works with a team of data engineers to create tools and
applications to facilitate the movement and access of data.
- Participates in the development of enterprise services to be
used by multiple teams/applications.
- Designs and develops high performance data pipelines to support
- 2 years of experience designing and building REST APIs.
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines and associated tools.
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, as well as nosql
- Strong collaboration and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into services and
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to provide honest feedback to business stakeholders,
peers, and management.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and the
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
or equivalent work experience.
- Coding "Bootcamp" graduates also considered with equivalent
- Azure Dev Ops for project/code management
- GitHub for Version Control
- Jenkins build tools and Octopus deployment tools
- Unit testing and Automated Acceptance Testing
- Postman for Testing API projects
- General knowledge of Snowflake & DBT
- General knowledge of Power BI
- Values a diverse and inclusive environment.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and
celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and
communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation,
drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from
harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed,
valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including
medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance,
prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and
paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as
a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson
delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the
world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team
to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.