Sales Development Representative
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy. Lifetouch has
been the professional photography choice for schools and families
for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of "Picture Day"
Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school
graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product
lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports and events.
The Sales Development Representative plays an important role in
growing sales by contacting and qualifying marketing-generated
leads as well as prospective customers. This role partners with the
sales professionals and field management to drive results and
capitalize on sales opportunities.
What You'll Do Here
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities and
qualified leads to consistently achieve or exceed calls/day
expectations via dialing software for assigned
- Coordinates sales appointments for sales professionals.
- Acts as point of contact for inquiries for assigned accounts
and responds accurately in a professional and timely manner.
Escalates inquiries/issues as appropriate.
- Presents programs and business solutions to prospective
identified decision makers that meet their needs and align with
their goals. Addresses and overcomes concerns or objections in a
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices,
commissions and discuss execution and collection process, prepare
- Collaborate and communicate with Sales Support Specialists and
local territories to optimize the schedule and profitability.
The Skills You'll Bring
- High School Diploma or GED. Post-secondary-education strongly
- 1 - 2 years in sales and /or customer account service/support
or sales prospecting/sales cycle management
It is helpful, but not required to have
- Knowledge, and prior use of Salesforce, preferred.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry),
including Microsoft Outlook and basic Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we
want to work with you!
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Eden Prairie , Sales Development Representative, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!