Showroom Sales Consultant
Every sales professional wants to work for an industry leader.
Now is your chance as Fireside Hearth & Home is hiring a Showroom
Sales Consultant in Eden Prairie, MN.
A sales career at Fireside Hearth & Home, a division of Hearth &
Home Technologies, puts you in the position of selling the most
popular brands in the industry, and selling a product that people
A Sales Career You Can Grow
Fireside Hearth & Home provides sales careers that can ignite
your professional growth. Advancement is only limited by ambition
and as the industry leader, we offer sales careers in multiple
channels across the United States.
Our Showroom Sales Consultants are customer-focused. They know
that our job is not done until our customers are completely
satisfied. Fortunately, it’s easy to satisfy customers when you’re
the leader in the industry. Being #1 makes it easier to sell, but
that doesn’t mean it’s an easy job. We challenge all our sales
professionals to be creative and push us to heights we didn’t dream
of when we were founded more than 70 years ago.
Your Role as a Showroom Sales
- Develop an in-depth understanding of hearth products and the
installation process to facilitate product recommendations and
solutions for our customers
- Systematically manage all customer quotes, orders, previews and
- Build strong relationships with customers and be extremely
diligent with follow up
The Requirements of a Showroom
- 3+ years professional selling experience or equivalent
experience within the residential construction industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong sense of interior design is highly desired.
Why Sales Professionals Choose Fireside Hearth &
- Working for the industry leader selling a popular product that
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and monthly
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, 401k and
About Working for Hearth & Home
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your
passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies,
you will have the opportunity to Burn
Brighter working with a supportive
team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a
wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves and accessories. All in the USA. Lakeville,
Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United