Chief Financial Officer
Company: Fourteen Foods
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position Summary: The Chief Financial Officer will direct and
oversee the financial activities of the corporation, oversee the
financial operations of family holding entities, tax planning,
direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries,
and create forecasts predicting future growth.
- Oversees Accounting and finance department, budget preparation,
and audit functions.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department
and make recommendations.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including
income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax
returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and
budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any
necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of
reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning
and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on
future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product
- Oversees investment of funds and works with bankers to raise
additional capital required for expansion.
- Oversees and monitors ownership investments and entitles.
- Monitors and supervises tax strategy and planning
Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant demeanor and customer service focus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Outgoing, high energy personality
Keywords: Fourteen Foods, Eden Prairie , Chief Financial Officer, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!