Company: Fourteen Foods
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position Summary: This role will be a key asset in the strategic
decisions and direction of the company. This individual will be
responsible for preparing, analyzing and presenting critical
financial information while working closely with the Senior
Management team. This would include setting prices at stores,
analyzing impact of price changes, forecasting store costs,
supporting field operations with in-depth analysis, store profit
analysis, and a variety of special projects requested by senior
management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the
company to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision
making at the store level.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of pricing, cost of sales, expenses and capital
expenditures at the store level.
- Manipulate large amounts of data with the goal of observing
trends that will impact business decisions.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and
analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Assist with Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan
and Modeling Tools.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reports.
- Implement and work with Dashboard reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive
efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu
pricing, new store rollouts, as well as new projects.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support store
- Interface with accounting system for data mining and
construction of business models.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide
accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for
decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Department heads with
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred but
- 2+ years' experience in accounting, finance or analytics role
with an ability to management large databases.
- Experience in multi-unit retail/restaurant concepts preferred,
but not required.
- Experience combining and transforming large amounts of data for
analytical purposes preferred, but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team
members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Ability work closely with the Senior Management Team including
VP of Finance and CEO.
Keywords: Fourteen Foods, Eden Prairie , Data Analyst, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!