Account Executive - FLX (R50013900)
Company: Fox Corporation
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 10, 2021
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest
owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations
in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This
includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los
Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and
Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and
FOX Television Stations in the Twin Cities has an immediate
opening for a high impact Account Executive. We are looking for an
experienced OTT salesperson to manage, develop, assist and service
business for the FOX Local Extension OTT platform (FLX).
If you are an entrepreneurial-minded self-starter that naturally
thrives in a competitive sales environment, then we would like to
talk with you. This role is for the savvy media professional who
has a passion for introducing prospective clients to cutting edge
advertising solutions across OTT, digital video and broadcast
platforms. The Account Executive will be able to clearly
communicate the value of video and its power to reach new customers
with efficiency, targeting and scale.
- Prospect new business, presenting FLX capabilities via Zoom and
- Act as category expert, working alongside FOX teammates in your
- Oversee schedules throughout the campaign while growing your
client's business and increasing revenue for the FLX platform at
the same time.
- Uncover local and multi-market businesses that will benefit
from advertising solutions that reach their customers more directly
and with more impact than ever before. As a trusted marketing
advisor, you will establish new partnerships, offer best in class
service and will consistently take initiative to strategize
alongside your clients.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the local TV marketplace and how it is adapting to
new OTT channels.
- Proven track record of successfully establishing new business
partnerships using the power of integrated advertising solutions
including OTT, digital video and broadcast
- Experience creating, implementing, and executing marketing
campaigns through industry-standard tools like Wide Orbit Sales,
Nielsen Media Research, KANTAR and Scarborough Research, etc.
- Desire to achieve or exceed assigned revenue goals
- Clear, confident and persuasive presentation and writing skills
with the ability to simplify complex marketing ideas
- Creative-minded with an ability to craft unique and customized
- Possess a deep understanding of how video solutions can impact
and improve business and marketing outcomes
- Displays utmost professionalism and an intrinsic ability to
consistently prospect high level accounts
- Skilled in generating weekly meetings with new prospects,
engaging in smart networking activities, and maintaining resilience
throughout the sales process
- Shows urgency placing a high value on consistent, responsive
and meaningful follow-up with prospects and clients
- Enjoys partnering with clients and passionately believes in
their ability to drive bottom-line results
- Seen as a trusted advisor and unafraid to challenge ideas if it
will help a business thrive and grow
- Ability to work seamlessly with internal teams (Production,
Sales Support, Research) in order to keep client campaigns on
- Attention to detail and ability to efficiently organize
- Remote work is possible but must have ability to come in to the
station in Eden Prairie, MN, as needed.
- Travel may be required.
- Digital Video Advertising and/or Digital Agency/Digital
Publisher experience preferred.
- Familiarity with basic digital media technology.
- College degree with a minimum of 3 years of successful media
- A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and dependable
vehicle is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word),
Wide Orbit Sales, and familiarity with Media Monitoring programs /
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable
Keywords: Fox Corporation, Eden Prairie , Account Executive - FLX (R50013900), Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!