Agile Product Owner
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Agile Product Owner x3
Start Date : 6/1/2021
Duration : 6 - 12 Months
Description: Functional Description:
Responsible for specific services, functions, and solutions
available internally or as a supporting element of a product,
typically not sold stand-alone externally. Positions in this
function play a critical role in ability to deliver products to
market and/or manage internal business functions.
Capability management requires alignment to business and/or
product strategy, effective design and development, and ongoing
management of capability portfolio across the full lifecycle to
ensure business-specific or cross-enterprise impact.
Market insights are leveraged to monitor trends and external
landscape, and to inform capability strategies and customer use
case scenarios. Positions in this function are accountable for
delivering sustainable, financially sound solutions that solve a
specific problem and enable successful external product delivery
and/or internal business function performance, while driving
adoption with internal business clients and define future
capability direction that supports business strategy and new
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others.
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience.
Minimum Educational Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration,
related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ year of experience in Product Ownership
- Experience gathering requirements from the client/business and
documenting Experience with process improvement, workflow,
benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- Agile experience required
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software
programs and automated database management systems required (Excel,
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and
opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research
conflicting and/or inaccurate data Working knowledge of relational
databases, database structures
Keywords: Apex Systems, Eden Prairie , Agile Product Owner, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!