Company: World Fuel Services Corporation
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global
success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of
our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive
in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where
innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are
highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to
drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an
environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create
Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your
applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper
case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Marketing Coordinator - Events & Marketing Support
This position is an opportunity for a marketer with event
experience who wants to expand further in their marketing skills.
Working within a cross-functional team of marketers across the
globe, this role helps build scalable event programs (virtual and
in-person), to support business growth objectives and customer
retention. Supporting the Global Marketing Operations Team at every
level with projects, tasks, and more will expand your current
skills and help acquire new ones.
- Have 2+ years of proven experience in B2B and/or B2C event
- A self-starter attitude and team player, able to accept
direction, yet work independently.
- Working experience with social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms, i.e., Salesforce, Microsoft
- Working experience with marketing communication tools, i.e.,
Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, or HubSpot will be a plus.
- Comfort with presenting reports and communicating event efforts
with key stakeholders.
- The ability to work effectively in a dynamic and ever-changing
environment within multiple time zones.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or equivalent
Keywords: World Fuel Services Corporation, Eden Prairie , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!