Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in
behavioral health services, is seeking a Behavior Specialist to
join our team.
You will aid in the development of the patient treatment plan
and support patients as they participate in cognitive, behavioral,
and other therapeutic services. Act as one of the patients' primary
sources of support throughout treatment. Understand and comply with
clinical standards of care and uphold best practices of patient
care at all times. Communicate with aftercare providers on a
regular basis to ensure continuity of care outside treatment hours
at the clinic.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in behavioral sciences is required,
Master's degree is preferred.
- Experience working in a clinical setting is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized,
not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care.
Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and
adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood
disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than
a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on
measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient
facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers
outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation,
which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers In
Health, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental
health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an