Regional Nurse Consultant-SNF
Company: Volunteers of America
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Volunteers of America National Services , (VOANS) serves to
advance, support, promote and administer health, housing and
services, employing more than 3,000 professionals across the
country to operate its housing and health care programs. In
addition to developing affordable housing, VOANS owns and operates
one of the largest housing portfolio located in 42 states and
Puerto Rico, which includes more than 240 properties containing
over 15,000 affordable housing units. It also operates six
comprehensive campuses (skilled nursing and independent/assisted
living), five skilled nursing facilities, four assisted living
facilities, three licensed home health agencies, three Programs of
All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) sites and one senior
The primary purpose of the Regional Nurse Consultant-SNF is to
ensure the integrity of VOANS core clinical systems, regulatory
compliance, clinical reimbursement processes, and to participate in
the planning, developing, implementing, evaluating and educating
the overall clinical operation of clinical services within the
assigned areas of VOANS.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of MN.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience as a Long-Term Care
experience; consultant experience preferred.
- Create a culture of accountability.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects
simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Possesses extensive clinical knowledge and skills to lead the
communities to excellent clinical outcomes.
- Possesses well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and decision-making
- Proven skill in project management and the use of action
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Team oriented, and has ability to work effectively with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others.
- Good communicator.
- Possesses good customer service and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills utilizing multiple communication
methods such as in-person, cell phone, text, e-mail, WebEx, and
other electronic processes.
- Microsoft software applications: Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including frequent schedule
changes. Ability to travel is required.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Eden Prairie , Regional Nurse Consultant-SNF, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!