Company: CSM Corporation
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position is responsible for assisting hotel guests in a
friendly, courteous and professional manner. Creates a welcoming
and inviting breakfast/evening social room by providing superior
customer service to guests. Responsible for set-up, maintenance and
take-down of the breakfast/evening social room. Ensures food and
beverage station is maintained, and adheres to all safety and
health regulations. Follows CSM high standards of quality to ensure
- Greets all guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Anticipates and responds to guests needs in a positive and
timely manner while providing the highest level of service to the
- Assists other associates as necessary to meet guest needs.
- Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery
- Responsible for set-up, maintenance, and take-down of the
breakfast/evening social room.
- Responsible for maintaining food and beverage station to all
safety and health regulations.
- Attendant may also be responsible for assisting with food
inventories and orders as needed.
- Attendant dispenses appropriate levels of alcohol to local,
CSM, and Brand standards.
- Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost
controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Consistently checks guest's identification and monitors guest's
consumption of alcoholic beverages to ensure compliance with state
and local liquor laws.
- Responsible for disposal of garbage, picking up dishes and
glass wear, re-stocking breakfast/social area including coolers and
freezers, and clearing/wiping down tables and counters.
- Transfers full tubs to the dish room, and washes all
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and in a timely
- Assists with inventory, completing inventory par sheets,
ordering, and other responsibilities as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, and handles all
beverage/food in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and
- Assist in maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of the
breakfast/social area, kitchen, and dish room.
- Follow all CSM/Brand procedures for guest/associate
- Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and
prioritizing work duties.
- Adheres to CSM/Brand grooming and appearance standards, and
general work rules and department procedures.
- Attends all required department and hotel meetings and adheres
to CSM attendance policy.
- Completes all required side work, and takes initiative to jump
in wherever necessary.
- Works as a team player and actively contributes to the success
of the guest's experience.
Competencies/Skills Required: Must have food service handling
certification or ability to obtain as required. Must have
demonstrated exemplary customer service, attention to detail, and
ability to perform job duties in a repetitious and fast paced
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75
pounds on a regular basis throughout shift. Requires ability to
complete physically demanding responsibilities such as walking,
standing, carrying, and lifting continuously throughout the
Competencies/Skills Preferred: TIPS/CARE beverage service
certification preferred, or the ability to obtain certification as
Keywords: CSM Corporation, Eden Prairie , Hospitality, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!