Temporary Data Entry Coordinator
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy. Lifetouch has
been the professional photography choice for schools and families
for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of "Picture Day"
Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school
graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product
lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and
The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized,
detail oriented and possess good written and verbal communication
skills. Experience working with CRM software is preferred.
The primary responsibility for this position is to efficiently
and accurately transfer data from the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
and enter it into FOW (Field Operations Workbench) so the data can
be used by work groups across the organization.
The Data Entry Coordinator will manage accurate sales data entry
for various groups, as well as assist in report generation. The
Coordinator will also monitor the quality of the data that is
collected by the sales teams, in order to maintain data integrity
and ensure that all data is accurate for forecasting and strategic
What You'll Do Here:
- Record and store data in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist other team members in data entry when required
- Work on teams with other coordinators, analysts, sales groups,
- Communicate weekly with sales team to review and correct
- Analyze data for quality improvement purposes
- Ensure daily work assigned is completed by defined
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and a variety of
- CRM experience preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work at a consistently high level of
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely adaptable and thrive in a work environment with
shifting priorities and demands
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we
want to work with you!
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Eden Prairie , Temporary Data Entry Coordinator, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!