Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ABOUT IMEDIA BRANDS:
iMedia Brands is a leading interactive media company managing a
growing portfolio of lifestyle television networks, consumer
brands, and media commerce services. It is a public company
(NASDAQ: IMBI) headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN with its
fulfillment center in Bowling Green, KY. Its flagship television
retailing network, ShopHQ (www.shophq.com) is a live, 24/7
television network that can be seen in over 100 million homes as it
competes against networks like QVC and HSN. For more information,
please visit our corporate website, www.imediabrands.com
We are looking for a great Human Resources professional who
thrives in a high energy, fast-paced environment. This role's core
responsibilities are to manage the HR system, on-boarding, benefits
administration, audit and compliance, reporting and data management
and benefit open enrollments. You will make recommendations for
changes or enhancements to current benefit plans. This position may
also provide leadership in other areas of human resources including
recruiting, policy and practice guidance, employee relations and
recruiting as needed.
- Lead and administer on-boarding, annual statement of benefits,
benefits enrollment, annual policy acknowledgment, and annual
performance management process.
- Manage data interface capture, transmittals to and from record
keepers and carriers.
- Support the evaluation of all benefit programs, including plan
design, vendor relationships, and benefit cost tracking to provide
a competitive program of benefit options that attract and retain
employees and remain cost-effective for the organization. Lead
implementation of changes to plans.
- Partner with insurance providers, brokers, and other benefit
vendors to ensure best practices and return on investment.
- Maintain procedure manuals for processes within the benefits
areas, as well as edits the language in Summary Plan Descriptions
(SPD's) and plan documents.
- Create and maintain all benefits related communications and
materials including documentation for all processes within the
benefits function and provide high level customer service to
employees assisting with benefits questions and problems.
- Ensure compliance of all plans and programs and monitor
regulatory guidelines including but not limited to ERISA, HIPAA,
COBRA, DOL, IRS and Health Care Reform legislation to ensure
policies and procedures are in compliance.
- Process and audit monthly vendor bills for accuracy, retrieve
and analyze information needed to process benefit invoices, create
self-insured invoices, submit invoices to accounting for payment
and any needed employee deduction adjustments to payroll for
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Employment
Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or other HR certification designation
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws,
including those that apply to benefit administration.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience in
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills in Excel.
- Preferred UKG experience.
- Excellent analytical, project management, problem resolution,
and customer service skills.
- Self-directed with a positive attitude and high energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels.
Career Development Path:
Human resources roles have a variety of development
opportunities, from the continual promotional opportunities within
Human Resources to branching out into other related departments of
the company, including Operations, Merchandising, and
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed
to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion,
creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as
defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the
essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a
reasonable accommodation, please contact iMedia's Human Resources
department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature
and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All
employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the
right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any
time to meet business needs.
Keywords: Evine, Eden Prairie , Benefits Administrator, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!