Supervising Producer (Fashion)
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Supervising Producer's job is to ensure product USPs and
show themes are properly translated into entertaining and
demonstratable shows. Manage planning and execution of USP live
demonstrations, B-roll, CTA scripts, graphics, and value pages.
Communicate and push Line Producers, Directors, Guests, and Hosts
the show plan, then collaborate to adjust and coach as needed into
an agreed upon action plan for on-air execution. They also execute
show planning cycle which includes: plan a show, attend launch, and
modify live with LP, reconcile results of show to produce
adjustments to capitalize on sales data, update team on show flow
changes to maximize sales. Review Line Producer reports to know
what is working and what is not.
- Collaborate with Merchandising to ensure the "Entertainment
Value" of each show plan will clearly demonstrate the product's
very specific unique selling positions (USPs). Work to improve USPs
and ensure they are entered 6 days before a launch. Adjust USPs
after review sales results
- Collaborate with Calendar and Planning to ensure you know when
your shows are airing and know exactly what promotional grading
Marketing has applied to your shows.
- Understand financial forecasts to be able to direct team to put
extra energy into key items that will drive DPM.
- Coordinate with Legal to ensure all content and requests are
- Collaborate with Creative Services to request quality, timely,
accurate B-roll, and graphics supporting USPs. Sort through content
from Vendors/Guests to determine accurate and relevant resources.
Find raw content & resources as needed.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with vendors/brands
across entire category. Work directly with them on item level
- Facilitate with internal partners (Buyer, Creative, Marketing)
on brand vision & information for all proprietary house
- Initiate and/or attend meetings (i.e. Brainstorming, Blockings,
Installs, Daily Morning meeting) to inform Broadcast of USPs and
the requirements needed to present them on air. Work to make live
demonstration effective and dynamic. Focus on the 3 key USPs for
- Directly manage Guest performance to fit On-Air Policies.
Arrange Skype setup and training with Broadcast. Coordinate with
Merchandising so Guests have samples. Coach Guests to use product
and Skype to demonstrate USPs in an inviting environment.
- Source and determine appropriate music for events and shows.
Communicate to Creative Services and Broadcast to put into service
for consistent style across all channels.
- Provide Line Producers, Directors, Guests and Hosts with an "SP
informational email" for each show rotation and event. It should
include the following: Highlights for the visit; Promotions; Brand
info; Guest info; Execution Notes; USPs for Product.
- All sales recipes include the following: An impactful headline;
What you get; USPs; Flow of demos w/ main feature/benefit call
outs; and Crafting CTA talking points.
- Be in control room for launch of Events, Key Concepts, and new
Static shows. Coach LP and team to follow the show flow and On-Air
- Adjust show flows based on sales during launch show.
Communicate to all teams needed changes. Request new content as
needed and inform team when it is available. Reference call volume
charts in updates to LP team for timing adjustments as needed.
- Review LP reports, Host notes, VVShow reports and sales data
following shows. Look for patterns in sales that both improve or
hurt DPM. Adjust show flows to reflect actual customer
- Routinely review video support content to purge old info, but
also to look for opportunities to refresh.
- Coordinate with SP group to create data base of show flows for
all styles of items and events.
- Coordinate with Social team on posts for events and
anniversaries to update Guests on what ShopHQ is doing.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or
Film/Video/digital production, or related education or
- 5+ years TV Production, Sales or Merchandising preferred.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Proven knowledge of video production, post-production and web
- Knowledge of Photoshop preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Given the significant responsibilities of this role, it is
essential that this role be filled on a full-time basis only.
- The duties of this role require frequent travel, including by
air, up to 5%
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed
to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion,
creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as
defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the
essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a
reasonable accommodation, please contact iMedia's Human Resources
department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature
and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All
employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the
right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any
time to meet business needs.
Keywords: Evine, Eden Prairie , Supervising Producer (Fashion), Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!