Technical Program Manager
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy. Shutterfly
Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with
their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions.
Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and
effective customer engagement through personalized
SBS is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team in
driving and managing key strategic initiatives. Our group leads
cross-functional teams across product and engineering through the
highly collaborative process of defining, planning, and executing
on a portfolio of projects in alignment to our company's strategic
goals and targets.
What You'll Do here
- Tactically own and execute on a portfolio of projects. Which
means prioritizing and managing inbound project requests from
concept through completion, including defining milestones and
schedules and facilitating cross-functional communication to ensure
- Ensure that the scope, business case, objectives and success
metrics for projects are well defined, understood, measured, and
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, meaningful views of project
- Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for
mediation, resolution, or escalation to the appropriate level on a
timely basis while fostering accountability of cross-functional
teams to resolve project issues and ensure project success
- Ensure that cross-functional team leads have a clear
understanding of RACI for delivering project, goals, deliverables,
- Establish processes, workflows, tools, and documentation that
set the team up for success and help them work more efficiently to
The Skills You'll Bring
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more
complex projects that involve cross-functional teams in business,
operations, technical and creative domains
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple
projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes/tools, and
developing strong relationship building/partnering skills with
varying levels of individual contributors and management
- Competency and knowledge in general business processes, product
development, software engineering and digital asset management
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented.
Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and
excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills are absolutely required
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with
- Experienced in combining the best of Agile and Waterfall
practices (Hybrid approach to Project Management)
It is helpful, but not required to have
- Formal project management training (PMP) and Agile
Certifications (CSM, CSP, SAFe) are a plus, but hands-on experience
is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with Jira,
Smartsheet, MS office, and Confluence.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills, and experience, we
want to work with you!
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Eden Prairie , Technical Program Manager, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!