Supplier Development Engineer
Company: Ametek, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Molding and or cable manufacturing background
- 7+ years Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain
- Candidate must be technical, able to interpret drawings and
able to have a technical conversation with other Engineers in order
to resolve issues.
- Strong knowledge of quality systems and the ability to apply to
supplier requirements: ISO13485, ISO9001
- Strong preference for medical device and or contract
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and
facilitation skills, ability to facilitate/lead meetings with upper
management, ability to communicate effectively with remote
locations including international locations.
- Ability to work with minimal day to day direction. Demonstrated
to manage, prioritize and complete multiple projects and
objectives, good organization skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to
influence individuals and groups. Ability to analyze suppliers,
identify gaps, and develop improvement strategies
- Ability to foster change and promote/implement improvementAre
you a problem solver? This position is the key leader for issue
resolution with suppliers. Coordinates resources in Manufacturing,
Quality, Engineering, Purchasing and Suppliers to drive resolution.
Leads the development, implementation, and continuous improvement
of the Supplier Quality & Management Program including performance
metrics of suppliers.
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Eden Prairie , Supplier Development Engineer, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!