Global Custom Quality Manager
Company: Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a privately held, global hearing
technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Founded in 1967, Starkey is known for its innovative design,
development and distribution of comprehensive digital hearing
systems. Starkey is the only American-owned provider of hearing
technologies. The company has more than 6000 employees globally,
operates 26+ facilities and does business in more than 100 markets
worldwide. Starkey's product Livio AI was named to TIME's list of
the 100 Best Inventions of 2019.
Here's a video about how Starkey is redefining the hearing
healthcare industry, which features 13 employees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rujbz9DCoI8
Approach and Deployment (What to Do & How to Do It)
- The Global Custom Quality Manager is responsible for assuring
customer requirements are met and product meets specification while
reducing Cost of Poor Quality.
- This position will evaluate and develop talent of the
organization to utilize standard problem solving methods and tools
to reduce defects and improve process capabilities.
- Conduct Quality /Six Sigma training and coach the local teams
to use the right mindset and tools to eliminate defects.
- Responsible for Quality planning and local execution to
transform organization to quality prevention and assurance
- Identify opportunities and lead or champion cross functional
teams to reduce COPQ.
- Assure linkage of Customer Requirements to Product
Specifications, Component Critical Features and specifications, and
Process Control plans.
- Coordinate review and updates to Process FMEA's to assure risks
have been identified and mitigated.
- Assure capable measurement systems are defined with adequate
GR&R for all specifications.
- Collect data and champion improvement activities to reduce
customer complaints and improve internal processes and the quality
- Assure PFMEA's and control plans are implemented, and key
processes are capable of meeting specifications with CpK >
- At least a 4-year college degree (M.S. preferred) in
Engineering or equivalent required
- Certified Blackbelt or equivalent required
- Lean Expert or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 10 years of quality assurance experience required
- Experience with Operations and cross functional team leadership
- Experience leading quality improvement projects and CAPA's
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality control and Quality
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 required.
Keywords: Starkey Laboratories, Inc., Eden Prairie , Global Custom Quality Manager, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!