Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Procurement Analyst will support department-wide business
improvement by leveraging highly complex analysis in a variety of
related fields. He/she will utilize data and IT processes in
collaboration with key stakeholders to create and implement
testing, training and support of system enhancements. Additional
objectives will include report building, distribution and
maintenance, as well as supporting business users.
- Supports procurement processes via intelligence gathering aimed
at documented process improvement.
- Collects, queries and maintains data and reporting surrounding
- Evaluates and measures department inefficiencies to provide
recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Develops and executes changes including, but not limited to,
system, process and change management.
- Collaborates with cross-functional departments to assess,
develop and implement change.
- Supports systems requirements, definition, testing, training,
implementation and support.
- Conducts and analyzes preliminary business and information
technology processes and prepare groundwork.
- Identifies customer requirements, develops test schedules,
reviews testing plans, and tracks and documents
- Improves and enhances existing procurement department reporting
through data and analysis.
- Supports strategic initiatives within functional areas in
partnership with key stakeholders.
- Acts as an internal consultant to conceptualize, develop and
present recommendations to management up to executive level.
- Performs other relevant job duties as required.
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain,
Mathematics, Computer Science or another related field
- 3+ years previous analyst experience required
- Supply chain or procurement experience a plus
- Data collection, building reports and distribution
- SQL preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills(Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Alteryx or Microsoft Report Builder skills preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and direct projects
- Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to work independently and
- Ability to successfully navigate in a complex business
- Must thrive in fast-paced work environment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines, multi-task, organize and
prioritize work independently
- Some travel may be required
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other
office equipment in the course of normal workday
- Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in
completion of job duties
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
For applicants in Colorado: The compensation range for this
position is $55,200 to $67,700. You will also be eligible to
participate in the following benefits programs - Paid Time Off;
Sick Time; 401K Program; medical, dental, vision, life, and
accidental death/ dismemberment insurance; short-term and long-term
disability insurance programs, Flexible Spending Account, and/or
Health Savings Account, subject to meeting the eligibility
requirements and the terms and conditions of these programs.
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Colorado,
Aurora; United States of America, Rhode Island, Providence; United
States of America, New Hampshire, Chesterfield; United States of
America, Virginia, Mechanicsville; United States of America,
- Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Eden Prairie , Procurement Analyst, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!