Shell Output Technician
Company: Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position is responsible for accuracy of the shell files,
initiating and monitoring the print process. Responsibilities
include retrieving shells from the shell printing machine, cleaning
shells, verifying quality, and returning the final shells to their
original boxes. Process reprint requests as needed.
Maintain shell files
- Download files via the computer system.
- Verify accuracy of files.
- Initiate and monitor shell printing process.
- Retrieve shells from printers.
Process Shell Files
- Clean shells and perform final cure.
- Return shells to appropriate box.
- Request reprints.
- Pass work on to next technician in process.
- Support Starkey Employee Corporate and/or Department
- Check and verify quality.
- Support corporate health and safety objectives.
- React to change productively and handle other essential duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Good communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity required.
- Good attention to detail required.
- Basic mechanical skills required.
Keywords: Starkey Laboratories, Inc., Eden Prairie , Shell Output Technician, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!