Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Marketing Manager is responsible for brand awareness. Activities
include plan development, digital & offline content creation,
advertising management and event attendance.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
- Latest technology tools: HubSpot, Canva, laptop, and two
- Latest sales and marketing training: expert led events and on
- Flexible work schedule at home or in office
- Medical & Dental Insurance 75% of family premium covered
- 401K w/ 4% match
- 2 Weeks PTO plus Paid Holidays
Thriveon is Minnesota's leading IT Success provider, locally
owned and operated since it's founding in 2002. Thriveon offers a
clearly differentiated managed IT service that delivers results not
otherwise available in the Minnesota market. Thriveon is poised to
grow 5x over the next 8 years, from the current team of 23 people.
Thriveon's mission is to empower people to create business success
with information and technology. Focusing on manufacturing and
professional services businesses with 20-200 staff members in and
around the Minnesota geographic area. The management at Thriveon
believe its people are its most important asset and is focused on
developing a rewarding career plan for team members, creating an
environment for them to grow and thrive. The culture is a results
oriented close-knit family.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's
overall Brand Strategy.
- Raises brand awareness by developing and implementing marketing
and advertising campaigns that produce 20 MQLs per month.
- Position Thriveon as the go to IT company within the industries
- Create sales enablement content to improve conversion.
- Create 2 new blogs and 5 social posts per week.
- Create 2 new client testimonials and 1 eBook/ webinar per
- Managed online and offline advertising effectiveness.
- Attend 2 industry association events per month.
- Participate in daily huddles and weekly meetings.
- Maintain marketing playbook detailing efforts and metrics for
measuring program success.
- Manage effectiveness and performance to Marketing Budget.
- Complete 1 hour of continuing education per week and 1 field
day learning about prospect and client needs each month.
- Exemplifies Thriveon Core Values: Humble, Helpful, Ambitious,
Coachable and Curious.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content
marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and
- Experience with HubSpot, Canva, and Google Analytics/Search
Keywords: Thriveon, Eden Prairie , Marketing Manager, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!