Line Technician ($17-$21/hour)
Company: Apex International
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Chaska & Eden Prairie
Are you mechanically inclined?
Looking for a fast-paced, energetic workplace?
Are you looking for an employer who offers competitive pay and
excellent benefits? Looking for a fun and energetic place to work
where your hard work will be recognized and appreciated? Start
building your career with Apex International today! We are a
dynamic, high-quality manufacturer of personal and home care
products with two state-of-the-art facilities.
- Effectively disassemble, reassemble, adjust, program and set-up
production equipment (cappers, fillers, torquers, sleevers,
unscramblers, conveyors, labelers, tapers, sorters, sensors,
coders, HMIs, pumps, rails and transfer systems)
- Coordinate and perform tasks as they relate to productions
needs for change parts
- Manage production area so that production output meets the
- Diploma/GED required: Prefer 1-2 years Vo-tech or equivalent in
an associated field (mechanics, auto repair, machine repair,
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior manufacturing experience, preferably
on high speed packaging lines that use conveyors.
- Prefer 1-3 years of experience in a maintenance/repair/set-up
position, ideally with high speed mechanical or electromechanical
equipment and systems.
- Demonstrate mechanical and electromechanical skills.
Apex International is a dynamic, high-quality contract
manufacturer of personal and home care products. As an employer, we
pride ourselves on internal employee development, promotion from
within, competitive wages and a full benefits package.
Keywords: Apex International, Eden Prairie , Line Technician ($17-$21/hour), Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!