Director, Talent Management
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 6, 2021
With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company is a globally
recognized leader in the cleaning equipment industry. For the past
150 years, we have been passionate about developing and
manufacturing innovative and sustainable solutions for our
customers. At Tennant Company, we are committed to stewardship and
creating a cleaner, safer and healthier world. With manufacturing,
operations and sales, service, and support functions across the
globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never
In this newly formed role, the Director, Talent Management, will
lead Tennant's talent management center of excellence to drive
global programs to attract, develop and retain a high-performing
and diverse workforce. This role leads a team of 8 Talent
Management, Development, and Acquisition professionals and leaders.
If you are looking for a role where you will have ownership over
the entire talent management discipline and enjoy engaging with
various stakeholders, building capabilities, and developing talent
strategies then this is the role for you.
- Partner with talent management team, HR, and business
leadership to develop and execute Tennant's global talent
management strategies and processes to drive a skilled, diverse
talent pipeline of talent required for today and the future.
- Align, plan, and deploy talent management, including talent
acquisition and development, strategies that build organization and
functional capabilities, and solve business complex problems.
- Facilitate Tennant's employment brand, selection and onboarding
strategies that position Tennant well with internal and external
talent. Responsible for deploying global processes and tools to
create one Tennant experience. Directly lead the US Talent
Acquisition team in engaging and hiring talent to support our
- Lead the strategic talent planning processes, including
workforce planning and talent review. Develop Tennant's workforce
planning capability, facilitate the talent review process, bring
data-driven insights to understand the health and diversity of our
talent system and drive data-based decision making.
- Manage and guide the talent development team responsible for
Tennant's leadership and employment development models, the
Employee listening strategy, including Tennant's global employee
engagement survey, employee onboarding and exit interview feedback,
and Tennant's performance management process.
- Consult on organizational effectiveness and change management
- Establish and deploy with team, Tennant's Talent management
metrics, analytics, and systems.
- Leadership of Talent management compliance including EEO, OFCCP
and I9 compliance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field, or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Human Resources experience working on
progressively strategic talent management initiatives
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience with both talent acquisition and talent development
- Experience developing diverse pipelines
- Ability to partner at all levels of org with an ability to
influence a broad group of stakeholders
- Coaching mindset
- Passion around leader and employee development and drive to
make a positive impact
- Strong record of implementing impactful programs and change
through an org on a large scale
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment
decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability,
reliability, productivity, and other factors important to
performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental
disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected
by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: HR, Manager, Compliance, Performance Management,
Change Management, Human Resources, Management, Legal
Keywords: Tennant, Eden Prairie , Director, Talent Management, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!