Senior Director, Client Engagement
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 6, 2021
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
Senior Director, Client Engagement (Global)
What You'll Do:
The Senior Director for Client Engagement (Global) is
responsible for leading the HelpSystems Client Engagement team for
our Data Security solutions. This role will be responsible for
developing customer relationships that promote retention and
loyalty at HelpSystems, working closely with customers to ensure
they are meeting their objectives, timelines and are satisfied with
the products and services they receive.
- Develops and maintains the global Client Engagement strategy at
HelpSystems (Data Security solutions)
- Identify plan to incrementally assign resources to
- Responsible to partner with other functions to facilitate
Client Engagement's overall success with an aim to maintain
customers, drive adoption of HelpSystems solutions, and deliver the
highest levels of customer delight in partnership with our business
- Ensures a primary internal point of contact is engaged
throughout the customer's life cycle and that success plans with
deliverables have been communicated and agreed to.
- Manages a team of direct reports, identify and coach leaders in
areas of specialization, and development of staff, including:
- Oversees resource management, including resource utilization,
performance, and job satisfaction.
- Monitors and address gaps in product knowledge to minimize
single points of failure.
- Manages demands on the team with adequate capacity.
- Partners with sales, services, support, and product management
to develop, monitor and report on customer satisfaction KPI's
across the entire customer base.
- Provides key metric reporting to allow better visibility to
overall customer account health and risk to renewal for our Data
Classification and Protection business.
- Ensures compliance with customer service level agreements and
- Delivers on an exceptional customer experience with proactive
communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and
effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and
evolve customer business goals.
- Drives the adoption of our products - using data to provide
insights, share best practices, and progress from the crawl phase
through the maturity curve.
- Identifies customers at risk, and work with extended team to
create and execute on action plans to mitigate risks.
- Be the Voice of the Customer (VoC) internally - share process
improvements and requests back to internal stakeholders. Ensure
customer perspective is understood and addressed resulting in an
improved customer experience.
- 15+ years of management experience leading a team of customer
- Skilled at Program Management, helping to effectively drive
change across groups by engaging key stakeholders.
- Experience working with all levels of customer's organization
include CxO level in a delivery capacity such as Engagement
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive
meetings and workshops.
- Understanding and experience of account planning and customer
- Ability to work with a matrix reporting structure working with
sales leadership and the General Manager(s) for the product brands
- Results oriented with ability to analyze information, evaluate
results and present complicated information clearly.
- Complex problem-solving experience.
- Ability to create, read, analyze and interpret business and
- Experience in demonstrating leadership/influence and
collaboration across multiple and diverse groups.
As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to
making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company
culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at
HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office
environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development,
equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply
by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our
Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: HelpSystems, Eden Prairie , Senior Director, Client Engagement, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!