Web Analyst, eCommerce
Company: Bluestem Brands
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to five eCommerce retail
brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise
that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and
entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers'
unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive,
empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our
success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take
risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck.
Bluestem works to do what's right for employees. From the big
things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to
small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place
you'll want to be. And we don't just talk about work-life balance,
we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact,
be inspired and be valued, every day.
The CDP Web Analyst will partner with Marketing, Technology, and
others across the organization to create the ideal customer
experience online. Using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and
other tools, you will measure the conversion funnel and off-site
traffic impacts. You will then strategize with marketing and help
to implement real-time decisioning for segmented experiences on and
off-site through our CDP, Tealium AudienceStream.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and push audiences to our marketing partner technologies
via our CDP (Customer Data Platform)
- Analyze web usage data to derive deeper learnings and insights
about the website experience and consumer behavior
- Show subject matter expertise in Adobe Analytics for our 4
- Analyze customers' e-Commerce experience via path analysis,
product and promotion assortment analysis, and entry/exit points
tracking to understand/help resolve trouble spots and friction
- Create and manage the production and distribution of
dashboards, standard reports, and analysis from various data
sources for presentation to key stakeholders
- Develop compelling supporting materials for eCommerce and
- 1+ Year Customer Data Platform (CDP) Experience (Tealium
- 1+ year experience with Adobe Analytics and Google
- 1+ years experience with metrics, reporting, and analytics
- Proficient database skills (e.g. query, SQL ,SAS) a huge
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities ranging from strategic to
- Deep understanding of ecommerce and web analytics
#LI - PD1
Keywords: Bluestem Brands, Eden Prairie , Web Analyst, eCommerce, Other , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!